CREW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are Wednesday wipes the same as the previous provider?

2 posters

CREW :: Dayz :: General

Go down

Are Wednesday wipes the same as the previous provider? Empty Are Wednesday wipes the same as the previous provider?

Post by SoggySocks Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:36 pm

I'm sure this has been discussed to death, I just couldn't find anything relevant to the current provider. 1. What time is the Wednesday wipe? 2. What exactly is wiped/reset?

If it's happened already, as gamepedia says, then I guess that means we're keeping our tents now since I still have mine.

I'm trying to iron out some of my own confusion. I'm not trying to flood the forums with noise, I just want to be clear on some things. Perhaps an FAQ (if it doesn't exist already. I haven't seen one) about some details on the server eg. Wipes, persistence, whitelists specifics, ban-able offenses etc. I think it would go a long way.
SoggySocks
SoggySocks

Back to top Go down

Are Wednesday wipes the same as the previous provider? Empty Re: Are Wednesday wipes the same as the previous provider?

Post by BAMbi Wed Aug 24, 2016 5:30 pm

With the current problems with the latest update we removed information regarding this because will be changing unless they fixed the problem today but that will require some testing and we will let everyone know soon.
BAMbi
BAMbi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Are Wednesday wipes the same as the previous provider? Empty Re: Are Wednesday wipes the same as the previous provider?

Post by SoggySocks Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:36 pm

Probably a good idea, actually. Let us know how it goes.
SoggySocks
SoggySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

CREW :: Dayz :: General

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum