CREW
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whitelist!

4 posters

Go down

Whitelist! Empty Whitelist!

Post by BAMbi Sat Dec 05, 2015 5:20 pm

We now have a whitelisted server! There are a few rules to be mindful but you can gain access with a monthly minimum donation of five pounds ** via donate.dayzcrew.com

**Your contribution does NOT necessarily buy your slot.**

However with a minimum 5 pound monthly donation we will grant you the privilege of being whitelisted. We use clan pay and have NO ACCESS to the money you donate. If you get removed from whitelist you can not get your donation back. With clanpay we can only spend the money you donate on the servers nothing else.
BAMbi
BAMbi
Admin

Back to top Go down

Whitelist! Empty Re: Whitelist!

Post by Streebek Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:29 am

Moving on up!
Streebek
Streebek

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_sweetnuts Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:10 am

so, i honestly have no clue what the whitelis is. can you break it down for me? the benefits and what not?
Dr_sweetnuts
Dr_sweetnuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Raging Trojan Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:15 am

Our whitelist is a friendly no kill server, on which you can build a base wherever you like and loot up without looking over your shoulder constantly Very Happy Trucks are anyone's game however bases are under the protection of the admins, if something goes missing then whatever is stolen will be tracked down if possible and the offender will be punished in some way. Its essentially a nice chill server you can play dayz on without the fear of dying randomly like you have on a 50 pop Razz
Raging Trojan
Raging Trojan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr_sweetnuts Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:28 am

Gotcha! that sounds like wonderful time! this may be a future investment of mine! i enjoy playing on the server, i hsvent played with anyone yet. just getting killed out in the wild. lol.
Dr_sweetnuts
Dr_sweetnuts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down